Welcome to NyanCraft, guest!
If you have yet to sign up on our website and wish to look at our server before doing so, you can connect at mc.nyancraft.com
Need build rights? Sign up and take the citizenship test!
NyanCraft's IndustrialCraft server rules are a little bit more strict due to the nature of this mod.
- Every main server rules applies.
- Ignorance or stupidity is not a good enough reason to be excused if you do something really stupid.
- You are aware that bans are shared between our main server and our IndustrialCraft server and that if you get banned on either, you lose access to both.
- Using a loophole in our rules does not validate your actions if they are inappropriate.
- No hacks, the only allowed mods are IndustrialCraft, non-transparent texture packs, mini-map, improved chat, modloader, modloadermp and minecraft forge client.
- No duping, if you find a bug you report it. Abusing any bug may get you banned from both servers.
- If you have a active nuclear reactor, Tesla coils or any exposed wiring you must place a sign near your entrance saying "!DANGER!"
- Nuclear bombs may only be used in areas you own. Also, if you are going to use one you must say so in the chat with the location of it. You are responsible for anything destroyed by the nuke.
- Make sure you do not build right next to someone, while you may think it's okay does not mean that they will think the same. They might have had plans to expand, but then you built in the area and they are no longer able to do so. Try to stay about 50-100 blocks away from another player unless both of you agree to build closer.
- While it is not a rule, it is considered appropriate to fence off your areas so that people know it is yours and it get's harder for mobs to get in. Remember that the difficulty is double as high as the main server. Dirt is not an acceptable item for fencing off your area.
- All walls/fences must have a entrance (meaning door or pistons, etc.), it may be protected if you want with /cprivate remember to also place a sign near the door to explain to the player who owns the fenced off area.
- Do not trespass. If there are no signs saying you are allowed to enter, assume you are not.
- No looping circuits or wires. This means cables that ends up looping in a circle.